With NZ in a stay-at-home lockdown order we thought it might be a good distraction to focus on extreme weather around the globe as of right now: Wednesday August 18 (or Tuesday August 17 for North America).
In this special video today we cover:
- Hotter than usual weather in America and Canada
- Four tropical storms in the North America area
- Wildfires burning across Canada and America
- A potential typhoon for Taiwan and the northern Philippines
- Current thunderstorms across North America, NZ and Australia
- Lowest and highest air pressure systems on earth today
Ya know, just your usual mid-week weather video!