Your web browser (Internet Explorer) is out of date. Some things will not look right and things might not work properly. Please download an up-to-date and free browser from here.
1:50am, 19th September
Home > News > Solomon Islands Floods – how you c...
Click on any of the following links to help with the relief effort in the Solomon Islands:
* Save the Children is helping affected children
* Oxfam is providing clean water, sanitary equipment and shelter
* Unicef is giving clean water and school supplies to affected children
* World Vision is working with 2000 flood-affected people
* The New Zealand Red Cross is aiding the disaster response effort
Add new comment
We’re tracking TS Chanthu in Japan, a big rainmaker in India, a colder change in Australia and a snowy event…
A large low pressure system is moving into northern NZ today and will track directly over Northland and Auckland this…
Tropical Storm Nicholas is falling apart over the USA and impacting places just hit by Hurricane Ida. We also track…
© 2021 WeatherWatch Services Ltd