Your web browser (Internet Explorer) is out of date. Some things will not look right and things might not work properly. Please download an up-to-date and free browser from here.
8:45am, 21st May
Home > News > Solomon Islands Floods – how you c...
Click on any of the following links to help with the relief effort in the Solomon Islands:
* Save the Children is helping affected children
* Oxfam is providing clean water, sanitary equipment and shelter
* Unicef is giving clean water and school supplies to affected children
* World Vision is working with 2000 flood-affected people
* The New Zealand Red Cross is aiding the disaster response effort
Add new comment
Small but damaging tornados have hit Levin and Cambridge, a Tropical Cyclone in Vanuatu, squally downpours close the Harbour Bridge…
New Zealand has a wintry blast moving up the nation today and Saturday but another polar change may be on…
The first wintry snap of 2022 is on its way to NZ just as a rare out of season tropical…
© 2021 WeatherWatch Services Ltd