Your web browser (Internet Explorer) is out of date. Some things will not look right and things might not work properly. Please download an up-to-date and free browser from here.

Poll Results – We love daylight savings (surprise, surprise)

Well, the people have spoken – we are predominantly a nation of daylight savings lovers.

Weatherwatch.co.nz asked readers last week to give their opinion on the twice yearly, much lauded clock-adjustments to allow for more daylight – later -through the summer months.

A whopping 69 percent of respondents love the scheme, while just under a quarter said they hate it – with some of the comments reflecting the polarised opinions.

Those who work outdoors and rise early are probably in the second category, with daylight savings stealing another pre dawn hour of light away from them through the Spring.

Keep an eye on this space for this weeks’ poll, coming tomorrow morning.

– Image: 

Comments

Guest on 12/10/2013 4:50am

69% is ‘whopping?’ … that still leaves 31% who ‘hate it’ or ‘don’t care’!

Related Articles