NZHerald.co.nz and Philip Duncan bring you the weekend forecast plus the latest on today’s thunderstorms.
- Thunderstorm threat is low for NZ today with activity mostly confined to eastern BOP and East Cape.
- Whether you love or hate duck shooting season it starts tomorrow and the forecast looks good for the shooters with clouds, showers and rain and a little wind.
- Sunday sees winds picking up a little but rain easing.
- When will this northerly wind flow ease? We look at the developing westerly flow for next week which could make conditions warm and dry in the east and showery and windier in the west.
- Plus a look back yesterday’s weird afternoon fog in Auckland.