Your web browser (Internet Explorer) is out of date. Some things will not look right and things might not work properly. Please download an up-to-date and free browser from here.

POLL RESULTS: Kiwis hating the spring winds

Spring has well and truly arrived, with the new season announcing itself in the form of sustained westerly winds – and recently a blustery easterly airflow.

We’re used to windy conditions on both coasts of the country around this time of year, but that doesn’t mean that everyone’s happy about it – and our latest poll revealed that most New Zealanders have strongly negative feelings about the recent winds.

An overwhelming majority – 72% – of those who voted said they hated the winds, while the remaining 28% are in favor of the windy weather.

Keep an eye out for our next poll, coming tomorrow!


Related Articles