Continuing on the ‘marketing’ theme that we started yesterday with a look at Southland, today we focus on Alexandra, Central Otago and how it is promoted to an American audience, as a place to either work, holiday or live.
Whether you wish to travel to Alexandra, Otago, New Zealand (Latitude & Longitude: Altitude: 158 m or 518 ft) on holiday, business or vacation, are interested in buying property there or are looking to migrate the following Alexandra, Otago climate, temperature and weather information should prove helpful:
* The average temperature in Alexandra, Otago, New Zealand is 10.5 °C (51 °F).
* The average temperature range is 15 °C (59 °F).
* The highest monthly average high temperature is 23 °C (73 °F) in January & February.
* The lowest monthly average low temperature is -2 °C (28 °F) in July.
* Alexandra, Otago’s climate receives an average of 335 mm (13.2 in) of rainfall per year, or 28 mm (1.1 in) per month.
* On average there are 102 days per year with more than 0.1 mm (0.004 in) of rainfall (precipitation) or 9 days with a quantity of rain, sleet, snow etc. per month.
* The driest weather is in August when an average of 15 mm (0.6 in) of rainfall (precipitation) occurrs across 7 days.
* The wettest weather is in January when an average of 46 mm (1.8 in) of rainfall (precipitation) occurrs across 9 days.
* Average sunlight hours in Alexandra, Otago range between 3.4 hours per day in June and 7.6 hours per day in January.
* There are an average of 2081 hours of sunlight per year with an average of 5.7 hours of sunlight per day.
* There are an average of 88 days per year with frost in Alexandra, Otago and in July there are an average of 24 days with frost.