on 29/07/2011 9:11am
I am wanting to take my daughter somewhere to play in the snow, will there be snow on ground level at Arthurs Pass tomorrow?
on 25/07/2011 7:37pm
any chance state highway 7 from hanmer springs to greymouth then hokitika will be passable without chains?
on 25/07/2011 8:10am
hi i wish to travel to hastings tomorrow do you think it is safe for me to do this and what is the best way to get there?
or is it best to wait till wednesday to travel down?
on 25/07/2011 5:36am
We will be traveling from Napier to Taupo tomorrow …. is it anticipated that the road may be closed due to the weather?
on 25/07/2011 6:35am
Hi there – it is possible with a snow warning still in force for Hawkes Bay. Won’t know the situation until morning, so best to check with the roading authorities then. Hopefully the weather should improve fairly quickly during Tuesday across the central North Island.
on 25/07/2011 3:54am
my hubby and children are on holiday in Auckland at the moment and are hoping to return home tomorrow (Tues) via national park. Do you think they will be able to go ahead with this?
on 25/07/2011 5:39am
Hi Kit – should be ok although there may be delays around National Park due to snow/black ice – conditions definitely improving as the day progresses, but black ice could be a problem again at night.
on 25/07/2011 3:02am
What are the chances of the Mighty Waikato (or Hamilton to be specific) getting snow. It’s just that little bit exciting. You would think I was 8 again!
on 25/07/2011 8:01am
I second this, Would be nice to have answers on the Hamilton situation. We do exist! 😉